This year has been one of political upheaval, climate collapse, and endless news about the pandemic. We've been stuck inside, stuck wishing for a better world. With that in mind, here is my Christmas wish list.
- For world leaders to take climate change as seriously as they've been taking our pandemic. To take global, coordinated action to reduce corporation's impact and enable us to leave a liveable planet for future generations.
- For Covid to be a thing we can globally live with. For a sense of normality; not worrying about checking the news regularly or every single sneeze or cough leading to another Covid test.
- For social support to be readily accessible. For warm beds and meals for those who need them the most.
- For a first time driving test pass. For my upcoming lessons to go well, for more confidence, improvement in my existing skills, and clear weather on test day.
- Another puppy - waggy tails, and long walks on quiet beaches and empty forests.
- For fresh adventures, new and exciting experiences, and a renewed sense of connection with the world around me.