One of my main love languages is gift-giving so I've never really been a fan of asking others for ideas on what they'd like, I'm all about the surprise! But sometimes it's good to write a list and be in the know that you're gonna get what you'd really like, so here goes...
My Christmas wish-list:
- a new bookshelf (because let's be honest here, you can never have too many)
- if the former pulls through, more books too!
- those fancy lil hand-warmers (after looking at the temperatures coming up in the next week this might need to be moved up the list)
- a lifetime supply of almond croissants wouldn't go amiss...
- more quality time with friends and family! (looking at you public transport, you'd better pull through)
Jokes aside though, I think this list could be more expansive, right? I know the Great Provider after all, so why not go a little deeper?
- the ability to dream bigger and wider than ever before! (This one is definitely inspired by a book I've been reading recently called Sun Stand Still by Steven Furtick)
- courage and confidence to pursue the dreams (a wish that's asking for opportunities for me to go out beyond that comfort zone, fun times are ahead..!)